Mordonia Whitelist Application - 1CoolCupcake

[IGN] : 1CoolCupcake

[Roleplay Firstname] : Cecilia

[Character Lore] : Cecilia was born into a quite wealthy family, and despite all of the great things she had going for her there, she had decided the rich-family life wasn’t for her. At the age of 14, Cecilia had her eyes on a new beginning, somewhere she could start again, where no one looked at her for who’s blood she had. She had set off one night in search of somewhere… different. Leaving a note and her old life behind her, she set sail. Cecilia became quite fond of the independent life, despite her urgency for a new one. Consecutive days of rough traveling later, Cecilia had finally found just what she had been hunting for.

[Why do you wish to join Mordonia?] : After hearing many spectacular things about the people, and experiences there, I had a curiosity for what Mordonia was all about. After completing my research, I had come to the decision that I ought to apply, seeking for a new adventure, within the server I love. There’s always new adventures if you turn the compass the right way.

**[Do you have a Knockturn name? If yes, what is your name,house and year?] : Indeed I do reside on Knockturn, with the name Alice Stevenson (I am currently going through a name change process, for marriage. I will be Alice Tripp as soon as that goes through). I am a 2nd year Ravenclaw, and I can assure you that Mordonia will no lesson my dedication to being a helper.

[Visit our website and read our rules before committing to becoming a player on Mordonia, once you have been accepted you are free to play on Mordonia on the condition that you follow the server rules. Please be sure to read the server lore , if your lore is extremely out of tune with the servers we will ask you to modify it. All characters must make sense , magic is available in our world but there are limits to supernatural traits. Currently the only race on the server is human, you may have abnormalities such as red eyes , 1 arm etc. Do you agree to these terms? Type yes below] :
Yes

[If your application is accepted you will be white listed on the server. Do you understand?] :
Absolutely.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Accepted! You may now /switch Mordonia. Remember to take the Quiz for your new last name when you first join. If you do not see the quiz log off and back on. If you have any questions, just ask a staff member or use /helpop (message).