MrGalaxy_ - Galactic Flint - Not allowed topic

Minecraft Username: MrGalaxy_

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Galactic Flint

Discord (if applicable)

Reason for Ban: Using an unallowed topic

Why should we let you back in?

Well, I was very confused about the whole situation and it was very abrupt so I think it might have been a mistake? The reason for my ban was a topic was being discussed that is not allowed on the server and that resulted in a 7-day ban. I’m genuinely kinda just baffled lol I really don’t get it. I’m not sure what I said that could have resulted in this I try to keep the chat relatively appropriate. Maybe check the chat logs so you can confirm this?

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned)
So the rules I read regarding not allowed topics are as follows:

• Religion
  • Politics
  • Drugs
  • Racist Comments
  • Sexist Comments
  • Any sexuality, straight or homosexual.
  • Adult subjects
  • Any subject a staff member deems both controversial and unrelated to a server’s theme

I believe it has to be the last one, one that’s deemed unrelated? I had no idea you couldn’t discuss unrelated topics on the server so I was unaware of that until now, however, the reason for that is I see it a lot in global so that led me to believe it was generally accepted. I think personally a warning would have sufficed, it felt to me at least relatively out of the blue like I never got any heads up or anything just kinda happened so any explanation, if you’re aware of the matter, would be appreciated.

Have you been banned and unbanned before this?
no

This appeal has been denied.
Ban appeals are only for Perm-bans.

As for why you were temp-banned, you were talking about real wars and weaponry in global, which falls under the categories:
-Politics
-Adult Subjects