Murder Mystery - A Crime Role Play

The mayor of Stark City has been murdered. And the only sign the murderer left behind is a drawing on the floor: An S-shaped serpent, drawn in the mayors blood.

Now detective Cregg McCormack is gone, with the same mark drawn on the wall of his office. Now the only one bold enough to continue the search for the killer is his young learning partner, Will, and banned of his brave friends.

Unfortunately, Will is only half way through his training to be a cop. He’s hot headed, impulsive, and an annoyingly good trouble maker. He’s only 19, and until a few months ago he was only a skateboarder, surfer and basically nobody.

To join, reply with this format: (I’ll use my character, James, as an example.)

Name: William Jackson
Nickname (If they have one): Will
Job: Cop in training
Physical description: Cute in a very scruffy way: quite tall and athletic build. Greenish eyes, dark hair, swept to the side like he’s just been surfing or skating in a strong breeze.
Backstory: Lives with his friend (space left for someone to be his friend) because his Dad is a busy business man which apparently has no time for his son.

Try to invent characters which bring variety and color to the story please! Don’t invent what someone else is doing. That’s not for you to deside.

If there’s a problem with me being banned and creating this topic please let me know and we’ll close it

Oops. Sorry I had a few typos and mistakes: here’s the correct version:

The mayor of Stark City has been murdered. And the only sign the murderer left behind is a drawing on the floor: An S-shaped serpent, drawn in the mayors blood.

Now detective Cregg McCormack is gone, with the same mark drawn on the wall of his office. Now the only one bold enough to continue the search for the killer is his young learning partner, Will, and a band of his brave friends.

Unfortunately, Will is only half way through his training to be a cop. He’s hot headed, impulsive, and an annoyingly good trouble maker. He’s only 19, and until a few months ago he was only a skateboarder, surfer and basically a nobody.

To join, reply with this format: (I’ll use my character, Will, as an example.)

Name: William Jackson
Nickname (If they have one): Will
Job: Cop in training
Physical description: Cute in a very scruffy way: quite tall and athletic build. Greenish eyes, dark hair, swept to the side like he’s just been surfing or skating in a strong breeze.
Backstory: Lives with his friend (space left for someone to be his friend) because his Dad is a busy business man which apparently has no time for his son.

Try to invent characters which bring variety and color to the story please. Also make them equally main and interesting, we have no “star” character! Don’t invent what someone else is doing. That’s not for you to decide.

If there’s a problem with me being banned and creating this topic please let me know and we’ll close it

1 Like

Name: Rose Smith
Nickname (If they have one): Rose
Job: still in school. She likes Martial arts.
Physical description: Short, blue eyes, Dark hair.
Backstory: Lives with her parents, Is in 11th Grade. She is introverted and notices stuff…

Will cursed himself for not owning a car. If it wasn’t bad enough that his boss just called him at 2:00 AM to come to a crime scene, he had to skate to work. (Skate=Skateboard, by the way). He felt like an idiot. Skating in the dead of night, wearing only a red raincoat and his high-top Vans over his pijamas. On his way to a top secret crime scene investigating job.
He probably had a bad case of pillow hair, and he hadn’t brushed his teeth. God, he thought, I’m the lousiest cop the world has ever seen.
He did a pop shove-it while riding just to feel better with himself. Suddenly he heared the high pitched voice of a girl. It was hard to hear what she was saying, but a few crashing sounds told him enough. Trouble.
He cursed hmself again for the impulsive man he was, and then turned the skateboard towards the sounds anyway. He reached a small allyway and pulled out a flash light.
Illouminated in it’s light was a short girl, 15 maybe, judjing by hight, with dark hair and glarring blue eyes. He let his hand fall off the pistols handel in his back pocket. The girl didn’t seem to need his help. She was standing over a big man who was clearly a thief, with her arm raised in a carate position.
“You caught that guy by yourself?” Will whistled. “Not bad, what’s your name?”

Guys pls nobody post here, I’m banned and apparently not allowed to open other topics or reply to them. Should have been obvious but I guess I’m just dumb, sorry.