My rp application for mordonia

[IGN] : (Your name in the Minecraft Server) KazGrimmer

[Roleplay Firstname] : (The name you wish to be in the server) Kaz_Grimmer

[Character Lore] : (Write a short background story of your character, be as descriptive as possible ) My character is a Demon come to see the overworld banished by his father the demon king my character is very powerful uses his scythe to do most of the damage to people he can poison people, explode stuff, make people see things like illusions, his main source of magic is death magic though he is not quite as skilled at it as his father and can barely control it at times he is kind of a rude guy with a very exciting attitude and also very serious one he can be very flirty (If you guy’s allow that) near girls he is also very weird at times and can get somewhat annoying at times he thinks he is a loner and will do anything to get a girl and some friends that’s mainly everything I might add more to it later in rp if that’s alright

[Why do you wish to join Mordonia?] : (What do you hope to experience?) I want to join it mainly because a friend asked me too and I hoped I could join but also I want to see what it’s about and what I can do in it I know it is basically a rp but I wanna see what else I can do in it and hopefully meet new people along the way

[Do you have a Knockturn name? If Yes , What is your name, house and year?] : Kaz Ross

[Visit our website and read our rules before committing to becoming a player on Mordonia, once you have been accepted you are free to play on Mordonia on the condition that you follow the server rules. Please be sure to read the server lore , if your lore is extremely out of tune with the servers we will ask you to modify it. All characters must make sense , magic is available in our world but there are limits to supernatural traits. Currently the only race on the server is human, you may have abnormalities such as red eyes , 1 arm etc. Do you agree to these terms? Type yes below] :

[If your application is accepted you will be white listed on the server. Do you understand?] :

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Denied , Your character can not be a demon it must be a human however you could be possessed. Also The magic you are saying you posses is to over powered. Plus the title is incorrect