New items in Quality Quidditch Supplies (QQS)

Follow this check list BEFORE suggesting something:

• Is it a canon spell ? -> Do not suggest.
  • Is it about a feature in a minecraft version we a not on yet? -> Do not suggest.
  • Did you do research to see if it was even possible? -> If no, do not suggest.
  • Is it something from the movies that you think would be cool that would take A LONG TIME TO CODE (ie: newt’s suitcase, moving stairs, jobs after graduation) -> Do not suggest, most likely we are already planning it and you’re just wasting time.
  • Is it something like the forbidden spells, horcruxes, flying apparation, or animagus, that you think the server needs and doesn’t have -> If its in the movies in a large part, its not a suggestion, you just want it to happen. Suggestions are NEW ideas.

Suggestion
My suggestion is to add new items to the Quidditch store in Diagon Alley. By new items I’m talking about quidditch clothes (I know you can buy these in subyork alley but not a lot of people know about this and making it in QQS does make more sense) and also Clubs Fan merchandise. I know that we don’t really have clubs/teams like in canon but maybe you could get a hufflepuff foam finger or a scarf of your favorite Quidditch (house) team! Also worth a mention: I got the ideas mainly from the fact that on the signs at the QQS entrance it already says some of these things so it would make even more sense to implement them. (Providing images below).

Why it will be good:
It will make watching a Quidditch match more fun, maybe also make more people interested in Quidditch.

How it will work in code/other functions
I think it’s mostly retexturing so any TA who thinks they could do it would be qualified.

Who do you imagine has time to implement this feature
As mentioned above, any TA who thinks they could do it.

Which server?
Hogwarts! :smiley:
foam%20finger%20suggestion
Quidditch%20suggestion

3 Likes

The gear could be easily added to QQS, sure. It’s on @Lunch if we add foam fingers and such but I don’t see much harm in a new diamond hoe…

More Quidditch supplies will be added in a future update! :smiley:

2 Likes