(not late at all) 3 years!

42%20PM

Yes this is definitely the exact day I’m not late at all nope not one bit. Anyway, wow. This server has been a big part of my life for 3 years now and I’ve met so many amazing people.

I don’t want to bore you with anything or the story of my life, so here’s a quick list of people I want to thank :3

All of the Knockturn staff ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ (eg. Muzika, Smile, Daniel, Pandette, basically everyone)

The lore team members and helpers who I’ve known for either a long time or not long at all. You guys are so great to work with! (eg. Haley, Penelope, basically everyone but I’m not going to list them all because this doesn’t need to be an essay)

The friends who I’ve met on the server and either stayed in touch with or haven’t.

The professors from my first year who had to put up with a confused girl who thought Shnizkitty Green was a roleplay name

All the people who didn’t unlearn English while listening to my puns because that was a thing that happened.

I don’t know, pretty much everyone… just everyone.

And don’t be offended if I didn’t mention you in this, I’m grateful to everyone! and also very bad with remembering names

Also… PUNS

10%20PM

11 Likes

Congrats! Hope you’ll stick around! :heart:

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Graaaats!!! :tada::sparkles:

1 Like