Oliver has left the server

Oliver Vulchanov/William Fiestkorn has decided to leave the server. Lately, it’s all been getting a bit too much for him and he just doesn’t feel the passion to get anymore. Oliver was a great builder, a great RPer, and to those who knew him he was a great friend. He’ll be missed by many. I don’t think there’s really more I can say, so I’ll leave it off here. (If anyone wants to say anything about him in reply feel free)

@OddOllie

15 Likes

Never got to meet Oliver but I wish him good luck with whatever he does now.

3 Likes

Can agree that Ollie was fun to hang out with OOC and to rp with. Won’t forget that time you came to my nomad house… Everything after that was for a while. Not too much. Then we rped a bit when you were Alex and after that when you were will. By then we really started testing weapons and doing duels for fun etc OOC and stuff like that. Really liked. Rping with him… . -. I wish him luck with whatever he does now and hope to see him around sometime

6 Likes

oh that’s so sad :0 Aw… I’ll miss William. He helped convince sylvia with me, he was so nice :’(

3 Likes

I really didn’t know Oliver for a very long time, but when I did, he was really nice to me. I’ll miss him a lot, and I wish him good luck in whatever happens next! ^^

3 Likes

I’m a little sad he’s gone he was a good friend

2 Likes

I wasn’t the nicest person to you in some times, but when I got to know you better, you really became a friend. Seeing how well you RP, what you have achieved in general here makes me so sad to see you go. But, I understand, and I hope you’ll find passion in something, since when you DO have a passion, you’re a burning flame bursting through the barricades. See ya :,)

2 Likes

I didn’t know him for too long, but I’ll always miss his cheerful disposition and the amazing improvements and effect he had on the server.

2 Likes

it’s even more sad since kira and chris lose a son

1 Like

yeah : ( and his future wife lost him too (i think it was maya idontremember)

1 Like

im not even sure if he picked one yet

1 Like

i thought he did, but i suppose it doesnt matter now :c

1 Like

Will’s still alive, they haven’t necessarily lost a child.

1 Like

You never know, there’s always time to come back and get a wifu :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks, you were a good friend to me and a great part of Erastia’s community, I really will miss you <3

1 Like

Ties, I’ll never forget you, you were a great friend and Its a shame I never could really beat you in duels xD

1 Like

Thanks for everything Leona, you got me threw a lot, I’ll make sure to keep contact with you threw here and discord <3

3 Likes

Of course Goose, you did too, you were a great dad to Will and a great friend to me. <3

2 Likes