Pandagirlbuck
HP RP Name:
Bella Scarlet
Mordonia RP name:
Sophie (I don’t remember the last name)
Reason for Ban:
Harassment
Why should we let you back in?
First off i would like to apologise to everyone I harassed and annoyed and argued with. I am ashamed of what i did specifically to the staff i would find any reason to ague with them. Because at the time I did not trust them or give them the respect they deserved. I cant take back what i have done or fix the damages i did you trusted me on the server and i threw that back at you so I am sorry everyone

Now for the reason you should unban me is i have completely changed I understand that is probably hard to believe but it is the truth i could keep talking about how i changed but i don’t think words could explain it i know everything i did was wrong from fighting with Pandette to harassing other users some of the stuff i would say about the staff was horrible. But theirs no way of taking back what i did whats done is done and i am sorry.But i ask for just one last chance i know i have been given so many from you.
Thank you for reading.

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned) yes

Have you been banned and unbanned before this? yes

This appeal has been denied.

Your ban is unappealable. It will remain permanent.