PlatypiSpy - Jimmy Lloyd - Theo Sleger - Banned Due To Actions of Brother and IP Ban

**NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPT IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RPNAME - MORDONIA RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Araceli Ahnmik - Trolling**

IGN: PlatypiSpy

HP RP Name: Jimmy Lloyd

Mordonia RP name: Theo Sleger (I think; I cannot check because I am banned)

Reason for Ban: IP was banned; brother was banned for offensive language, our IP was banned and now I cannot get back on the server; I did nothing wrong.

Why should we let you back in?
Because I did nothing wrong; it was my brother who was banned and our IP was banned. Now, I cannot get back on; I was banned for no reason.
Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned)
Yes.
Have you been banned and unbanned before this?
No.

Your ip and all asscociated accounts were banned for the fact that he threatened to dodge the ban and swap ips. Therefore no account from this house can be trusted. It is unfortunate circumstances, but as i told him while he even went around my block on his account on my discord, it was not to be. If he had perhaps been not rude, not ban evading, on both the mc server and discord, i might think there was a possibility to trust him in this. However, due to the fact that after being banned, he both dodged it, then threatened to evade through vpn, then came to discord to harass me, then when i blocked him, he made a new account, joined the server, and harassed me further, i see nothing except that your brother is going to terrorize us through every possible method he can. Unfortunately for you, that means you are also banned since he was no method of being sure you are his borther NOR even if you are, of identifying that he would not touch your account.

This appeal has been denied and this ban remains permanent.