ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username:
Triple_Sport
Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Adam Flamel
Real-Life Age:
Timezone:
EST
Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore)
Y3
Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED)
Yes
If you have Discord, what is your username?:
Triple_Sports #3294
Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED)
yes
How long have you been on the server?::
10 months
Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)
I think ever since grade 9, 4 years ago now its weird how fast High school goes by i wanted to be a teacher and i think this would be a great for me to learn how to teach people and help build on skills i have already started to develop. For those of you who know me well I’m sure you have heard me talk about history and the random information i have on all sorts of different eras in our history. So on that note when i first joined Knockturn 10 months ago the class i was most excited for was HoM because i just wanted to learn history in different ways. Someone once told me the easiest way to learn about something is to be interested into it and the easiest way to teach something is to live it. Now you cant live in the past but you can look at all the evidence we have to this point and make guesses on how people lived and you can unravel stories of the past with the evidence you find.
So the question then is how do you find the stories to tell about our history. I believe it starts with people willing to learn our past and throwing themselves at their work. What im trying to say is you need someone who is so involved in learning and understanding our history to teach the next generation history. Because you need a good base which comes from your teacher to develop into something magnificent. I want to be the person who get people interesting in learning and becoming the best person they can be.
Have You been Staff Before?:
No
Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
Like I said earlier my goal is to be a Teacher and i think this will be a great way to learn and it will help me develop as a person and a Teacher.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!