Professor Assistant - Aria Booth - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username: KittyCoutureCats

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Aria Booth

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Aria Wolf

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts] Hogwarts

Timezone: PST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles) Y5

Mordonia Rank: Cat

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles) Yep

If you have Discord, what is your username?: ツAria Booth ღ#0123

How long have you been on the server?:: A year and 8 months

Why should we pick you for this role?: I have been a helper for about 4 or 5 months now, and I have dealt with lots of trolls and people breaking the rules. I know lots about the server and want to help out in a different direction then helper. I am responsible and know and understand the class rules. I know what professor assistant’s do and my sister is a professor and can help out if I need anything. I know professor assistants are needed when students break the class rules and the professors need to focus on teaching, while the assistants can help contain the students. I go to classes often and know a lot about the automated classes. I think professor assistant is a good test to see if I could be a trustworthy professor and be able to manage it.

I’m very active and have lots of free time to help out in classes. A lot of people have told me I’m mature for my age and have thought I was much older before they knew my real age. I try my best and I am hardworking for my helper job and I can use those skills if I get the role of professor assistant.

Have You been Staff Before?: I’m currently a helper and have been staff on other games before.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I have a soft spot for helping people, I don’t want the role for just the title and power. I want to be a professor assistant so I can help out more with making classes more enjoyable and a better experience for everyone.

7 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

[yuml]
[Accepted Status]->[Owner/Admin]

[Owner/Admin]->[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]

[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]->[Permission-Granted Status]
[/yuml]

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an owner and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team!