ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username:
Imheretoo1312
Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Blaire Slughorn
Real-Life Age:
Timezone:
CST
Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore)
Year 6
Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED)
Yep
If you have Discord, what is your username?:
Imheretoo#3481
Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED)
yeah
How long have you been on the server?::
Almost 3 years
Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)
I think I would be a good professor assistant because I want to help more around the server. Professor taught classes always seemed interesting and fun to me but I never got the chance to go to many. The few I did go to were very interesting and super fun! After going to a few professor classes again since they came back, I realized that I wanted to help make classes interesting and fun for other users too. I don’t think I’m ready to become a full professor yet because I still have a lot to learn about teaching but hopefully after some time as a PA I might be able to be one later!
Have You been Staff Before?:
Yep!
Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
Thanks for taking the time to read this <33

3 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: