Professor Assistant - Gabby Wells - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username: gabbyg1175

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Gabby Wells

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Gabby Schumann

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts] Hogwarts

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles) Year 3

Mordonia Rank: Peasant

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles) Yep

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Gabby Wells

How long have you been on the server?:: I joined on February 6th, so about 1 month and 27 days.

Why should we pick you for this role?: You should pick me for this role because I will always remain loyal and faithful to this server. I will always continue my job and help others. The moment I joined, I knew I would spend countless hours on this server and dedicate my life to making other players experiences the best I can. I believe I have fulfilled my duty as Helper and will fulfill my job as Professor Assistant even more. I will gladly assist any class I need to. I have always loved going to class and wonder how hard it must be to be teaching a class on your own. But with me as a PA it will make a Professors job much easier.

Have You been Staff Before?: I’m currently a Helper on the server, even though I understand that doesn’t count as staff.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I would be an amazing pick for this role seeing as this server has simply absorbed my life. I’d always be online to assist and I also know my way to every single class that is currently taught. I also know my way to classes that aren’t even taught yet and would be able to have fun with the students as well as discipline them.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my application. <3

-Gabby :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks, not sooner. Thank you for your application!