Professor Assistant - Herm Blackthorn

Minecraft Username: Hermburger

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Herm Blackthorn

Real-Life Age: 13

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: Year 2

Do you have Discord?: I do!

If you have Discord, what is your username?: hermit crab#0458

How long have you been on the server?: I first joined in April 2017 (Believe on the 8th) and have been active on and off since then, mostly getting active at the end of July 2018.

Why should we pick you for this role?: Classes have always been my favourite part of Knockturn, even when I first joined. That was the main thing I wanted to do-- attend classes and watch them in any way possible (I have some fun stories from that xD). I believe that I’m very good at following rules and particularly classroom rules as they are ones I’m very familiar with. There are multiple things I could bring forward as an example, though those are mostly from when I was younger and I believe that they don’t show maturity. I have dealt with many difficult players in the past and I don’t find it a task that’s impossible to handle - in fact, I like to think that I’m good at it for the most part. If I am chosen for this role, I would enjoy helping out in any way that I can!

Have You been Staff Before?: I’m currently staff on Mordonia but I’ve never been staff on the Hogwarts side.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Even if you don’t pick me, you’re all great and I hope you have a lovely week :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed:

3 Likes