Professor Assistant - Lilly Arima - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username: MissPlaysMC

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Lilly Arima

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Caitlin Lucy

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts] Hogwarts

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles) 7

Mordonia Rank: Cook

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: MissPlays #5476

How long have you been on the server?:: I joined September 26, 2016.

Why should we pick you for this role?: Having been PA before, I have experience in what you do in this role. I also have a large experience over Knockturn itself. Having been a player for about one and a half years, being Helper and PA, and also knowing a lot of staff, I would say I am fairly competent on how Knockturn runs.

I am also a very active player. Being homeschooled, I’m able to be online at weird hours of the day, such as 10 AM. I also have a lot of time I can use to play Knockturn. I don’t do very many social events, except for Civil Air Patrol, which means I am very active.

I love helping people, and I also love teaching. While PA doesn’t directly teach classes, it helps the Professor, and makes sure little children are following the rules. I believe I have a good balance between being overly strict, and being too kind.

All in all, I believe I would be a good candidate for PA, and am excited to get a chance to work on the team.

Have You been Staff Before?: I’ve been Helper three/four times and PA twice (I believe)

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:

Thank you for reading <3

5 Likes

Denied due to user’s request.