Minecraft Username: CrystalizingBlue

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Lilly Arima

Real-Life Age: 15

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: Graduate

Do you have Discord?: Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Lilly Arima#5476

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: Yes

How long have you been on the server?:: I joined Sept 26, 2016, so I have been playing for 4.5 years.

Why should we pick you for this role?: One of the best things about this server that I have always loved is the classes, especially the classes that are taught by real-life professors. I have experience as PA and I have always said that it was my favorite role that I’ve done. I love teaching and being able to help people understand a subject by sharing my knowledge. I know that it can sometimes be hard to teach classes while monitoring the students and answering questions that come up, so I would be very happy to help the Professors with their classes. I am very active on the server and enjoy sitting in on classes. I also hope to someday become Professor, and I feel this is a great first step. I feel I am very motivated and try my best to make a difference, which is evident by the work I’ve been able to do on Lore team, as well a the work I did in my past positions. All in all, I love teaching and helping others, and I would love to have more responsibility on the server.

Have You been Staff Before?: No, but I have been Helper and PA before, and am currently Lore.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Thanks for reading <3

6 Likes

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!