Professor Assistant- Ophelia Clairmont - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username: orlz

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Ophelia Clairmont

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Ophelia Larrouse

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts] Hogwarts

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles) Year 3

Mordonia Rank: Servant

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles) Yes :smiley:

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Ophelia #1404

How long have you been on the server?:: Since April 1, 2016, so a little over a year

Why should we pick you for this role?: I am incredibly enthusiastic about learning. Back when I was a professor, I used to ask the students at the end of class if they enjoyed the class, because for me, teaching a class was an opportunity to let students learn and grow in a particular area, so what was the point of it wasn’t enjoyable? That was really what mattered to me, letting students have a magical experience at Hogwarts in getting to learn certain material, though, there was also another side to classes. What was also very important was keeping rules enforced so that the class period was fair for everyone. I believe I could pleasantly contribute to classes because I know all of the class rules by heart and get along well with both the professors in Hogwarts, and the students, as I am a helper and know how to work well with others. I also think I could help make classes more enjoyable for others. As a former professor, I know how classes work and I know how to deal with some troublemakers, as well. I am also on the server almost every day, and for a decent amount of time. I hope to make the server a better place for many students!

Have You been Staff Before?: Yes, I was previously a professor and I am currently a helper in both Hogwarts and Mordonia

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I’m a smol muffin who loves KT <33

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks, not sooner. Thank you for your application!