Professor - Avalon Steward - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username: MaydayParker

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Avalon Steward

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Avalon Wolf

Server Staff Tree: Hogwarts

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: Second

Mordonia Rank: Unaligned Peasant

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles) Yes.

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Romanova

How long have you been on the server?:: 3 months. I’m sorry, but I can’t seem to remember the exact amount of days

Why should we pick you for this role?: You should pick me for this role not because my application looks really good, I seem the most convincing, or any other things that could be easily lied about. You should pick me because of the knowledge I can display without having to use Google. You should pick me for this role because of my helpfulness even when I’m not being looked at by one of my higher ups. I’ve worked with children at my local library with the program S.A.I.L for 3 years, 4 once summer rolls around. At this program, I learned a few things. I love reading to children and I love teaching overall. It’s such a satisfying experience to have a child come back the next year and have their parent tell you that you were a big help to their child. And truly, sometimes children are certainly not easy to work with. But the thing is, I know that they’re there to learn no matter what, so that’s what truly matters. Nobody will learn anything if the person/thing who must be teaching them is too annoyed and doesn’t want to teach a group just because of their particular excitement. So, I make sure to keep a level head and always seek the best words to alleviate or dissipate a situation, rather than a quick comeback that might make me seem cool to others. While I might not have been on the server as long as some others, a majority of my time here has been at the classes. And, no matter the subject, the quality of a class depends on how well you enjoy the teacher. Because the teacher will always provide their knowledge in their own special, different way. So, I once again implore you to not consider me for this role simply because of the word choice I have made, but to consider me for the qualities I have displayed that would fit the qualities a professor should have.

Have You been Staff Before?: No, not on KnockturnMC.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I’m quite proficient in HP knowledge, and I believe I have been to enough classes to know how information should be taught, while still maintaining my previous statement of ‘in their own, special way’. And, while this may be more fitting to a Helper, I know enough about the swishing motions that I could properly explain to a student that may be having trouble trying to get the movements for a particular spell down. I’m quite active on the server, spending around 6-7 hours a day on it. My schedule is malleable enough that, on weekends, I could be on for just about the entirety of Saturday-Sunday and guarantee to be active for planned classes. Monday-Friday, my schedule would be open from around 3-9, as I’m still in school. However, I will make whatever attempts I can to squeeze in a class after homework and before sleep.

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

[yuml]
[Accepted Status]->[Owner]

[Owner]->[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]

[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]->[Permission-Granted Status]
[/yuml]

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an owner and get the missing perms!

Welcome to the team!

1 Like