Professor - Bambi Starling - Hogwarts

Minecraft Username: bamBRUH

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Bambi Starling

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Lucy Beaulieu

Server Staff Tree: Hogwarts

Age: I am 15, but I am turning 16 on Friday of this week.

Timezone: I live within the Eastern timezone.

Hogwarts Year: I am currently Year 6.

Mordonia Rank: I was an Advisor, but got fired.

Do you have Discord?: Yes, I do have discord.

If you have Discord, what is your username?: My discord username is bamBRUH#3478.

How long have you been on the server?:: I joined the server on November 30th, 2015, but I’ve took breaks every now and then. I’ve been active for a solid few months and counting.

Why should we pick you for this role?: You should pick me for this role because I’m now ready to come back to Professor. I resigned from Professor because school was starting and I could not write 2 lessons per week as well as the piles of homework from school. I know the rules and the difference between RP offenses and offenses. I’m aware of the new points system, I’ve been through the transition of automated classes, and I learn quickly.

Have You been Staff Before?: Yes, I have been and still am staff. I’m currently a Builder and Moderator. I’ve previously been a Helper, MBuilder, and Professor before.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: No, but thank you for reading my application!

7 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

[yuml]
[Accepted Status]->[Owner/Admin]

[Owner/Admin]->[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]

[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]->[Permission-Granted Status]
[/yuml]

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an owner and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team!