Mordonia Roleplay Name: Casper Peeters

Server Staff Tree: Hogwarts

Timezone: EST GMT-5 (I think)

Hogwarts Year: Third Year

Mordonia Rank: Laborer

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Casper #1786

How long have you been on the server?:: Three and a half months

Why should we pick you for this role?: I have been am professor before at a different Hogwarts, and I know what it takes to be a Professor. I love to teach, and I want to play a play a bigger part, while keeping with all the traditions and realism that we desire. I’m willing to teach any subject that needs to be taught. I plan on teaching at least 4-5 classes per week. I think I can make classes even more entertaining with my style of teaching. Even with History of Magic we can do a reenactment of a historic moment so the students aren’t glued to their seats for a class. I always like to throw in an occasional competition, maybe once a term I’ll give away some candy in a competition. My goal is to make classes even better than they are now. I would have applied for Lore team, but I prefer to take an active role, instead of an inactive role.

Have You been Staff Before?: I was a helper here at Hogwarts, but I have been a professor several times on a different website.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
I know that i wasn’t a good helper, I felt like I was working tech support again. (never again) I felt like being a helper took the fun out of Knockturn, and that’s why I resigned. I enjoy teaching, I have taught religious classes as well too, so I know that I enjoy this, and that i have at least SOME skill at this. I am willing to do helpops and to get people sorted occasionally, but I didn’t like being on call all the time. (I know that isn’t really motivating you to pick me, but I thought I would be honest about how I felt as a Helper)

I appreciate the consideration of this application. Thank You.

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks, not sooner. Thank you for your application!