Professor - Delilah Ollivander

(MAKE TITLE: Role - Firstname Lastname)
ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: daddyjessica

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Delilah Ollivander

Real-Life Age: 18

Timezone: CDT

Hogwarts Year: ( Y2+ for all roles except Lore {Y1+} and Professor {Y3+} )
Y5

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: daddyjessica#9107

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED) No, I am unaware of what it is.

How long have you been on the server?:: 6 Years

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.) I’ve been a professor before, and absolutely love Hogwarts teaching. I previously taught Magical Theory back when all professors were in game characters. I love teaching and being interactive in the Hogwarts lore.

Have You been Staff Before?: Yes

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I have been on this server for a long time, and it got me through tough times. I enjoy the nostalgia and team that has been built in the couple of years I was inactive. The server is growing, and I would like to help it progress and I would love to grow alongside it.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey Delilah, thanks for application! We are in the process of moving forums and applications to Discord, could you redo your application there using the ticket tool system in #create-ticket? Feel free to DM if you need any help!