Professor - Dils Hopkins

Minecraft Username:
Dilssuperboy

Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Dils Hopkins

Real-Life Age:

Timezone:
GMT.

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore)
Year 2.

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED)
Yup!

If you have Discord, what is your username?:
Dils#3771

How long have you been on the server?: :
I have been on the server since July 19th 2018.

Why should we pick you for this role?:
You should pick me for this role for a good few reasons!

First off, Knockturn is a server I’m extremely fond of. I’ve met a lot of my friends on the server, and I just want to give back to the server! Teaching people is something I’ve always been interested in since the beginning! It’s an interesting job, and I would like to be apart of it. I feel that I fit any requirements needed. I’m also quite active, this is a key thing that I feel is needed for a Professor. I would like to also become a Professor because I’m quite experienced with people being bad noodles. I can put my foot down, as I do have the experience. I am familiar with the rules, and I follow them. I would also like new players and Year 1’s to have the opportunity to have a chance to go to a player taught class. I also like to interact with players, regardless of them being new, old etc.

Have You been Staff Before?:
I am currently an Admin on Mordonia, which of course is separate now. I have not been staff on the Hogwarts side.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
I’d just like to add that I believe you’ll choose the best thing for me.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed:

4 Likes