Professor - Draco Granger - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname)
Answer these questions below:

Minecraft Username: DynamX_

Roleplay Name: Draco Granger

Timezone: GMT+0 (Casablanca, Lisbon, London)

Hogwarts Year: 7

Do you have Discord? (Discord is required): Yes

How long you’ve been on our server: December 14th 2015 I joined, over a year now :smiley:

Have you ever been/are you a Professor on another server?: No, I’ve been professor on Knockturn before though.

Why do you want to be a Professor and why should we choose you?: I’d like to be a professor because it’s just another thing to do to make the community better as a whole, and also can give me an edge in specific aspects of the server, and then having the ability to forward them on.

Tell us about yourself.: I’m a 13 year old Londoner, moved to Norfolk in November 2015, I’m studying GCSE Geography and GCSE History. I’m currently being pushed forward in Biology and Chemistry, onto work 18 year olds would normally have to complete, I’m no longer the youngest of 4, I’m the 2nd youngest of 5.

Are you already a staff member on the server?: Yes

Are you willing to be responsible by not abusing your perms and doing classes on a regular basis?: Yes, I’ll do classes when ever possible, as there seems to be an increase in GMT timezone teachers and people that can watch classes, making it easier for myself.

What class do you want to teach?: Charms or DaDA or Astrology

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

[yuml]
[Accepted Status]->[Owner]

[Owner]->[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]

[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]->[Permission-Granted Status]
[/yuml]

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an owner and get the missing perms!

Welcome to the team!