Professor - Harley Marshall - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

**Minecraft Username: SolarMoons

**Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Harley Marshall

**Mordonia Roleplay Name: N/A

**Server Staff Tree: Hogwarts

**Timezone: GMT

**Hogwarts Year: Year 2

**Mordonia Rank: N/A

**Do you have Discord: Yes I do

**If you have Discord, what is your username?: SolarMoons

**How long have you been on the server?: Since August 10th 2016

**Why should we pick you for this role?: I feel like you should pick me because I’m very helpful, friendly and I’m easy to talk to - also I feel like the server could really use a professor in European time zone; as most are American time zone. Most days I see players coming online and complaining that there are no lessons - as a player in the GMT time zone I feel I can fix this problem and teach when the American time zone professors are not online, I am also mature but not too mature that people wouldn’t enjoy my lessons or dislike me. Another reason I think you should pick me is because I’m very active; although I haven’t been online as much in the past (Because my computer was broken) I feel I am much more active now and will continue to be in the future.

**Have You been Staff Before?: Yes I’ve been apart of many staff teams

**Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I cannot say anything more; other than I accept whatever you pick. Thankyou for reading.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

[yuml]
[Accepted Status]->[Owner]

[Owner]->[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]

[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]->[Permission-Granted Status]
[/yuml]

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an owner and get the missing perms!

Welcome to the team!

1 Like