ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username:
izikeo
Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
James Strange
Real-Life Age:
Timezone:
EST (U.S.)
Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore)
Year 2 almost Year 3
Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED)
Yes
If you have Discord, what is your username?:
izikeo#1273
How long have you been on the server?::
Just under a year, I joined August 9th, 2018 I took a break around October 2018 till July 2019 Due to personal reasons. (Will go more in detail in private if needed)
Why should we pick you for this role?:
In my time on this server, I have attended many a class, and the most memorable ones were the ones taught by players. Not because they made it fun, because it felt more real than listening to an NPC say scripted words for 30 minutes. I want to be the one to help make those memories for other players. I love to teach people how to play the server and help them out in those beginning stages, and I feel I am mature enough to take it to a classroom and teach a subject to a class of players and keep a level head. I am willing to learn whatever I need to learn in order to become a fully fledged professor. I am also active most hours of the day so I will be able to teach at least twice a day if not more.
Have You been Staff Before?:
Yes, I was Hogwarts Lore.
Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
I’m also a very hard worker, and I have friends that are professors that I could ask to help me learn how to teach a class

closed #2

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!