Minecraft Username: ajemoftime

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Jem Evans

Real-Life Age: 18

Timezone: AEST

Hogwarts Year: Year 3

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: ajemoftime#4799

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED) Yes

How long have you been on the server?:: Since April 2018, so a bit over 4 years.

Why should we pick you for this role?: I’ve always loved doing (this server’s, not IRL haha) homework, and I loved when professors who marked my homework would send me feedback and I really want to be able to do similar things. I’ve also always loved going over and correcting other people’s work, and I was always trusted to the delegated person to check people’s work in high school. The past few years, I have been really busy with my final years of school and graduation etc., but now that I’m in a post-school era with a good balance of work and life, I am confident that I’ll be able to commit more time to the server and take the role seriously, if I do get it. The idea of taking classes is also really appealing to me to make a more personalised experience for students, so I hope I’ll be able to achieve this.

Have You been Staff Before?: No

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: thanks so much for considering <33

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: