Professor- Josh Mcdonald - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username:
SlyFox06

Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Josh Mcdonald

Mordonia Roleplay Name:
None yet

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts]
Hogwarts
Timezone:
England uk

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles)
Year-2

Mordonia Rank:
None

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles)
Yes I do
If you have Discord, what is your username?:
Me and my brother been on the same account because I don’t know how to make one so its OneTrueMorty until I get my own account
How long have you been on the server?::
A year

Why should we pick you for this role?:
I think you should pick me to become a professor because I know I did wrong in the past on this server but I wanna change that I love teaching people about new subjects which they haven’t learned before in Hogwarts and that it will help them in the future with exams and questions to get house points I mostly try to get along with everybody and even help my little brother on the server to know where to go and what spells to do to get to the next tier I used to help someone one the server called cooper to earn money kill mobs and even to get on class on time and even sometimes help him to understand his home work if he didn’t understand the subject on it I love learning and used to write 22 pages of homework to show the profs that I loved their class and willing to learn.
Have You been Staff Before?:
Not really

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
I would love to help all the students in anyway I can and I want to show everyone that learning in Hogwarts can help them in real life also and that if they listen they can also learn new stuff that they haven’t learnt before and that they will always enjoy classes.

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks, not sooner. Thank you for your application!