denied

Minecraft Username: BatJay

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Matthew Potter

Real-Life Age: 18

Timezone: GMT+1

Hogwarts Year: Year 2

Do you have Discord?: Yes Indeed I do.

If you have Discord, what is your username?: JaySpark#3818

How long have you been on the server?:: I join in November 2018 however took a 6 months break after changing to year 2 due to personal endeavour’s .

Why should we pick you for this role?: Truth be told I am a passionate lover of the lore in which J.K.Rowling’s world inhabits. I am particularly interested in being a teacher in real life and do know the responsibilities of teaching and a school environment, which does make me suitable for the role. What I think makes me unique to other candidates is the fact I am patient and above all understanding, I do help many fellow students out with moral support and do help out new players when staff are not online too help. I do help out where I can with caution not to mini mood, but would love to help the community at Hogwarts as a professor. This would also help my knowledge grow not only the people I would be teaching which I am excited about.

I am particularly interested in helping other players/students find out their potential on the server making the experience as a whole more adventurous and fascinating. I mean as a whole I just want to help the community and give in my 2 galleons … if that makes sense.

I am articulate in communication in terms of text. I can communicate in a formal manner if need be too set an example for other students… and this would in turn help students understand topics better if I communicate in a way that all can understand as opposed to an informal approach to teaching.

I also have a lot of role-play experience which I feel would add a spark to lessons or even everyday school events and encounters. I have been working on ‘Matthew Potter’ for a while in terms of his Backstory and etc so I want to explore this in his teaching life if I get the job of course :slight_smile:

Have You been Staff Before?: Not on this server however I have been a head admin on a myths role-play server and I have been in charge of lore and role-play managing on another DC server. I own my own role-play discord server with 5 other friends of mine so role-play is not a new topic for me. The experiences off being staff is also not new to me but I believe I still have a lot to learn. I owned a role-play server for 2 years (it was based on supernatural role-play) so I have experience with managing people and working in a team where many individuals have alternating opinions, so I know how to get through and work in that sort of environment.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I have a lot of love for the server as a whole, regardless of my rank I am still passionate to help the community even as a player. But if I do get picked I promise to not let you or the community of Hogwarts down. As long as I can help people I am happy with where I am.

Thank you for taking your to read my application. Much appreciated <3

- Matthew Potter

closed #2

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!