Professor - Sergio Krum - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username: crazymattia

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Sergio Krum

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Sergio Pavel

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts] Hogwarts

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles) Y3

Mordonia Rank: Peasant

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles) Yes

**If you have Discord, what is your username?:**crazymattia#5684

How long have you been on the server?::June 8, 2017

Why should we pick you for this role?: I have been to many classes (non automated) and understand the learning environment and how a class is suppose to run. I will not be tolerating trolls, I understand that behavior is a important thing to be enforced on the server and I will make sure that anyone who continuously breaks the rules will be dealt with in an appropriate manner. Especially outside out classes I will be monitoring students and making sure that there are no rules being broken. I know what it takes to be a professor and I believe I am eligible for staff and will be a benefit to the Knockturn server. I will be very committed to this role and will usual be very active every day. I will usually be available on the server at least 2 hours a day at night when most of staff is offline. When there is a lack of staff online during the evening I will be there to fill in for them.

Have You been Staff Before?: Not on Knockturnmc

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I have always held on to a passion for being an important aspect for others as well as teaching other people. I find it fun and I have been dreaming about if for a while because the idea of teaching magical elements to others gives me a very warming feeling of happiness and opportunity. I couldn’t be more thankful for such a well made simulator of Harry Potter’s World to exist, and the fact that I can teach a magical class like Professor Snape or Professor McGonagall possibly is an opportunity that I hope I can take part in. I promise that if you give me this role you will not regret it. I always follow the rules and listen to staff, and I have past experience as staff in other servers. I have been a role play staff mostly but I have been moderator on other servers as well. I understand very clearly about the rules and when to enforce them during class and whenever a student is misbehaving and action must be taken place. I promise that I will prove to be a benefit to the server and not a waste of your time. I will make sure of it if you can grant me the role of Professor. Thank you for taking the time to read over my application and consider accepting me, I hope we will start working together in the future.

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks, not sooner. Thank you for your application!