Professor - Strawberry Stevenson - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username: StrawberryMocha

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Strawberry Stevenson

Mordonia Roleplay Name: N/A

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts] Hogwarts

Timezone: IST 5.5

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles) Y2

Mordonia Rank: N/A

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: StrawberryCryBaby #4980

How long have you been on the server?:: Almost 4 months.

Why should we pick you for this role?: I am kind, sweet and nice to everyone. I really love this server and am a fan girl of Harry Potter. I have spent almost daily playing on the server with dedication and with a dream of being a professor. Months ago I was looking for Harry Potter servers and found this one it’s better then others because of it’s awesome map, texture pack and coding. I got so much interest in this server and would do anything to help it get more players and staff!

Have You been Staff Before?: No

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I am mature, understanding and helpful. I never create dramas or even argue. I obey everything what’s right or wrong and I love to be obedient. It’s a gift that I found this server and vote for it daily!!! I love helping new people if no helpers around and I suggested this server to all of my friends who now play. I am honest and trustworthy too!! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks, not sooner. Thank you for your application!