Professor - Ties Watts - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username: ties1407

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Ties Watts

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Ties Polster

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts] Hogwarts

Timezone: CET

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles) Year 3

Mordonia Rank: Spy

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles) yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Ties#8224

How long have you been on the server?:: 7 months and 8 days

Why should we pick you for this role?: i have been a helper for only two weeks and five days, though i have earned a lot of experience on how to deal with people and have patience during this, for example i have had to guide a new player who did not speak once they nodded though, i have also had to guide a new player who couldnt really walk seeing as his keyboard was kindof broken, i have had to guide one who did not understand much of what i said but i got her through, when there are near no helpers online and a lot of new players join, i guide nearly all or all also usually staff is not online, then when other helpers get online i usually take a break and say “” call me when im needed “” and when i am asked to come help i come, i came, and i will do so in the future, if i get accepted to be a Professor i will search for a balance between my helper job and my professor job so i am able to do both good, i am planning to teach around 3-5 classes a week because i usually have a lot of spare time so i can come online a lot, i have a friend who has been a professor she resigned but i still have other friends out there who are professors so they can help me get into it, ive watched a lot of classes even year one classes while i was year 2 or 3, i know professors get a lot of questions and can get too much stress because of having to teach and other profs not doing anything while some do everything, i know the rules quite good at this point ive read them a lot of times and am therefor asking you to give me this opportunity, i want to see what its like to be a professor and maybe ill like it maybe i wont, as ive seen a lot of professors get stressed over teaching i may get that too, but i doubt it as i do not get stressed too easily for example i have been arguing with a specific helper a lot lately, though we still do our jobs and i do it happily ive heard a lot of new people say im a great helper and i think that may be because of me rarely, we have professors in all kind of timezones but i feel like you can always use more, ive played on this server a lot every day and ive been doing it happily! i want to see the server grow more and i want to help in doing so, i have to say i also have quidditch things i need to do but i feel like i can balance my helper job my quiddich player job and if i get accepted my professor job perfectly fine, ive been on this server quite a while and want to try this out so thats why i am asking you to let me try it, ive seen many people teach and i think im up for the job and the responsibilities it brings with it, i will most likely find a balance between helper and professor and quidditch player and otherwise i will most likely droop professor as i love my helper job. ive had a dream to become a professor ever since i was in my first class although i did not see this as possible so i set helper as my goal but i am asking you to help me fullfill this dream of mine and give me the chance to try being a professor.

Have You been Staff Before?: no but i am a hogwarts helper and have been a co-owner on lesser known servers twice also a lot of lower staffroles on lesser known servers

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: a lot of my friends tell me that i am a trustable patient person and am not stressed out very fast, thats why i would like to try and help let the server grow bigger and give people more classes so they dont go and ask other professors who have worked hard to get a class, ofcourse i will not always give them what they want but i will make classes regulary, i wont be teaching 13 classes a week like velvet did but i wont be doing the minimum like some professors do either, i will seek a balance between those two and quidditch, and i feel like ive done well with my other responsibilites but as i said, for staff it may not seem like it most of the time because i say “call me if im needed” when a bunch of people are online including helpers and staff, when they are not however new players can join too and then i am usually the one to guide them, so i do know my responsibiltiies and i will know them if i get accepted to become a professor too.

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

[yuml]
[Accepted Status]->[Owner]

[Owner]->[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]

[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]->[Permission-Granted Status]
[/yuml]

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an owner and get the missing perms!

Welcome to the team!