Professor - Umbreon Yuuki - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username: UmbreonQueen

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Umbreon Queen

Mordonia Roleplay Name: N/A

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts]

Timezone: (idk the official name) Scotland/UK

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles)Y2

Mordonia Rank: Peasant (I haven’t been on Mordonia before :confused:

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: UmbreonQueen

How long have you been on the server?::
Officially 2 years and 1 month , although i did go MIA for about a year

Why should we pick you for this role?:

1. I have a great passion for teaching people things , whether it is lore/backstory to games or real life facts. Irl at school the teachers often choose me to help other people with the work when they are stuck.
  2. I am a fun person (atleast i like to think i am) and i know sometimes classes can be boring but necessary for people to move up the years . So i would always try my best to make everything fun :grin:
  3. I can also be sensible when it is needed. Yes i like to have fun and a bit of a joke , but i can also be sensible and calm . For example if someone was behaving in a class i would calmy deal with it , without being rude.
  4. Irl i am an assistant instructor in a martial class , so ik how to deal with people messing around and how to make people listen to me. I also know how to make something really boring seem fun. For example when doing fitness sessions during the class , i can always think of fun new ways to get everyone to join in and have fun.
  5. In general i think i am a kind and fun person , which many people have said to me in the past. I am helpful and patient , something which i believe is necessary to teaching classes. Especially when sometimes people don’t understand something , if you aren’t helpful they’ll never learn. And if you aren’t patient it makes every annoyed at the situation.

Have You been Staff Before?:
I have not been staff on this server ,but i have been an Admin on a server before and i co-owned a seperate server at the same time.
Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
I am available most days for teaching classes , and since i live in britian i can hold classes for other people who live in britian , who aren’t able to make it to a majority of classes bc it is either too late at night , or possibly during school.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks, not sooner. Thank you for your application!