If your suggestion is plugin related on an existing plugin, please put the issue in on the plugin in gitlab.
Follow this check list BEFORE suggesting something:
- Is it a canon spell ? -> Do not suggest.
- Is it about a feature in a minecraft version we a not on yet? -> Do not suggest.
- Did you do research to see if it was even possible? -> If no, do not suggest.
- Is it something from the movies that you think would be cool that would take A LONG TIME TO CODE (ie: newt’s suitcase, moving stairs, jobs after graduation) -> Do not suggest, most likely we are already planning it and you’re just wasting time.
- Is it something like the forbidden spells, horcruxes, flying apparation, or animagus, that you think the server needs and doesn’t have -> If its in the movies in a large part, its not a suggestion, you just want it to happen. Suggestions are NEW ideas.
Add three gender roles (or more, if suggested) for members to use on Discord. He/Him, She/Her, and They/Them.
Maybe make a post in #rules and have members react for which pronouns they want added to their profile?
Why it will be good:
I’ve noticed a few server members putting their pronouns in their nicknames lately and I figured the availability of a role on their profile may be easier. plus, it can help avoid the awkward situation of misgendering somebody!
How it will work in code/other functions
I dont know how to make a reaction link to the addition of a role but I would imagine the creation of three new roles is simple.
Who do you imagine has time to implement this feature
anyone who has perms to manage the discord server