Question for you all ^.^

Hello everyone I was doing research on Hogwarts knowing it would help me to gain more information which will help me with my adventure in the magical world and I came up with a questions for you all! Who is your favourite person which attended Hogwarts or teaches there?. I say Newt is my favourite knowing his caring for magical creatures is something I want to do when I finish Hogwarts once I attend ^.^

1 Like

fave teacher is easy, Mcgonagall
overall though favorite character is tricky, its between neville luna and fred/george i cant decide between them

Mcgonagall is a amazing teacher but your favourite characters are a hard choice knowing they’re all amazing.

Definitely Luna, she’s my fav character xD

Luna is a good character and also really interesting family story to her name.

OOH Hermione’s my favorite character with McGonagall as a close second xD

1 Like

Prof: Snape

Student: ogod Lunnaaaaa

Same! I love them both

1 Like

prof - nevile or snape
fav - luna

Snape??! Erggg xD

Snape is a good man >:V

1 Like

Lupin was a man and a teacher and a double agent but he wasn’t rude like Snape :I

indeed lupin was great but snape had meaning and he loved harry though he had to protect harry so he acted rude

1 Like

I don’t think he loved harry, he just loved lilly

but he cradled harry as a baby after voldy killed his parents, then left him knowing some old wise man would find him

1 Like

Because he was the last remnant of Lily- hmmm I should make a poll about this xD

1 Like

you definitely should. and bc he loved lily and wanted the best for her son c;

1 Like

HmMmmmMmm maybe xD idk

1 Like

or i will C::::

1 Like

Lol I was going to make it tomorrow rip- but this works too