Quidditch season 2084/85 - a new force arises

Once upon a time there was a Quidditch team that attended matches because why not. They kept losing and losing and they didn’t care much about it, even though they would have liked to win. One boy (lets call him Phil) decided it was about time to boot the current Captain (we call her Captain Thumb) since she didn’t seem to have the dedication all the other captains of other teams had. So the whole team decided to take away the captain badge from Thumb. And Phil took over, however, he overthrew himself with the responsibilities and it didn’t seem like he was the right man either. So eventually a new captain took over: Captain Narwhale. Finally the team saw themselves improving: regular practice, a Captain they were glad to follow, and a new kind of thing came upon the players: ambition. They nailed it after a few seasons: the first win of the Hogwarts Quidditch Championchip. All was well! And even after Captain Narwhale retired and over Captain Uppity had taken over and retired after many successful seasons, now Captain Summer leads the team and will show all other teams what this house team is capable to do again!

Guessed which team this is? Guess down in the comments

Though, as you may have guessed right already, this is the Quidditch season teaser. I would have made this earlier, but irl stuff kept me busy and forgetfull. But as usual we can expect an exciting season… well anything might look exciting after last season, in which Gryffindor won with a far far gap of points to second place Ravenclaw, who humiliated a very much weakened Hufflepuff team in the last match. Probs to Ravenclaw for 1020 scores and probs to Hufflepuff for staying strong and not forfeiting. But let us hope that all teams will play this seasons with full strength. The equaly strong the teams, the more exciting and unpredictable who is going to win the cup. And honestly, who wants a season where it is already clear after the first match who will win the cup? :wink:

Good luck, fairplay, and before all: have fun <3

Maximilian over and out!

What? Whatchu want?
Oh right, the match schedule… Accio!
There you go:

July 27th, 2019
October 27th, 2084
2pm EST
Hufflepuff vs. Ravenclaw

October 28th, 2084
4pm EST
Gryffindor vs. Slytherin

====================

August 3rd, 2019
January 19th, 2085
2pm EST
Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin

January 20th, 2085
4pm EST
Ravenclaw vs. Gryffindor

====================

August 10th, 2019
April 13th, 2085
2pm EST
Hufflepuff vs. Gryffindor

April 14th, 2085
4pm EST
Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw

4 Likes

Is it… Slytherin? Or Ravenclaw…

I will only give “correct” or “wrong” as response… so choose one :wink:

1 Like

Pff idk I’ll guess the sneks

As a former Slytherin Quidditch Team member, I thought I will definitely know if it is about Slytherin, or not.

But no.

1 Like

pshh I saw ‘Captain Narwhale’ and knew instantly its the birbs

1 Like

We got a winner. nice one OP ^^

I read this and said “pfft… it’s Ravenclaw” immediately and then just forgot about this. :joy:

3 Likes