Follow this check list BEFORE suggesting something:
- Is it a canon spell ? -> Do not suggest.
- Is it about a feature in a minecraft version we a not on yet? -> Do not suggest.
- Did you do research to see if it was even possible? -> If no, do not suggest.
- Is it something from the movies that you think would be cool that would take A LONG TIME TO CODE (ie: newt’s suitcase, moving stairs, jobs after graduation) -> Do not suggest, most likely we are already planning it and you’re just wasting time.
- Is it something like the forbidden spells, horcruxes, flying apparation, or animagus, that you think the server needs and doesn’t have -> If its in the movies in a large part, its not a suggestion, you just want it to happen. Suggestions are NEW ideas.
[Write suggestion here]
literally just add the option to ignore all player’s messages (would be cool if it worked in global too)
this is for ignoring singular players, not a certain chat
Why it will be good:
[Write reason for why it improves the server]
i think it’s self explanatory, but there are people I don’t want to see messages from, and we lack the ability to do such right now
How it will work in code/other functions
[Write for how it will work. Realizing that coding a single spell takes an hour.]
implement an ignore plugin or code one
Who do you imagine has time to implement this feature
anyone able to add plugins