If your suggestion is plugin related on an existing plugin, please put the issue in on the plugin in gitlab.
Follow this checklist BEFORE suggesting something:
- Is it a canon spell? -> Do not suggest.
- Is it about a feature in a Minecraft version we a not on yet? -> Do not suggest.
- Did you do research to see if it was even possible? -> If no, do not suggest.
- Is it something from the movies that you think would be cool that would take A LONG TIME TO CODE (ie: newt’s suitcase, moving stairs, jobs after graduation) -> Do not suggest, most likely we are already planning it and you’re just wasting time.
- Is it something like the forbidden spells, Horcruxes, flying apparation, or animagus, that you think the server needs and doesn’t have -> If it’s in the movies in a large part, it’s not a suggestion, you just want it to happen. Suggestions are NEW ideas.
Remove Emmae’s messages
Why it will be good:
In my opinion, Emmae is just annoying. The bot constantly breaks global rules which influence others to break them as well, and that’s something mod+'s have to constantly deal with. Newer people may also not be knowledgeable about Emmae being a bot, so whenever she says something mean, they may actually be hurt by it. It has happened before.
How it will work in code/other functions
I don’t code so I’m not sure how you would be able to stop it, or how long it may take. But, the messages from Emmae did stop for a few months in 2019 I believe.
Who do you imagine has time to implement this feature
Honestly not sure