Resignation - Anthony Dawson

I’ve thought long and hard about this but lately, I’ve been feeling very overwhelmed with mostly personal life, school and work. I’ve finally realized that I can’t do everything I want to do because there are unfortunately only 24 hours in a day, which is not enough to do everything I signed up for.
This is why i’m resigning from Lore team, Builder team and Prophet crew
I know that I’ve been a player for only 5 months but it felt like much longer than that, I’ve met so many amazing people and made awesome friends and I would like to thank the KTN community for being the ray of sunshine in my life I didn’t know I needed during these past few months.
This is also a way for me to say goodbye because I wouldn’t be able to tell you when you’ll see or hear from me again. I am leaving KTN until further notice so thank you to all of you for everything and goodbye :heart:

11 Likes

We will miss u, I will always remember all the stuff we did, like the weddings, classes, My shops which u did all the decor on xD, being my fav son<333 and just hanging out.
:sob:
:heart:

1 Like

Thanks for doing so much for lore :blue_heart: hope to see you on the team again

3 Likes

I will make sure that your (currently) last work on the prophet gets released today :sob:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.