Resignation - Anthony Dawson

I didn’t want to make this post but I’ve been thinking about it a lot for a long while and I decided to resign from every role I have and leave knockturn until further notice.

When I first joined knockturn and applied for lore for the first time, It was a dark period for me and probably for many other people too but getting that first accepted application pulled me out of that dark period and knockturn became an escape from everything happening in the world and I quickly became addicted to knockturn and its amazing community, I started applying for everything I could because I didn’t want to go back to the depressing life I was currently living and i’m super grateful for getting the chance to do and learn so much from you guys, this has been an amazing experience for me.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, idk it’s bittersweet), now that this dark and depressing period in life is getting to an end, I’m finally getting my old life back from before that period and getting that old life back has revealed to me that these two lives aren’t so compatible as I thought.

I love knockturn and always will. And I’m so grateful for its community and I will for sure try to stay in contact with y’all, but I guess that for now this is goodbye :heart:

11 Likes

Denied - perms NOT removed (jk - remember what I said Anthony, so proud of you of everything you’ve accomplished and everything I know you will accomplish for years to come)

Don’t be a stranger

4 Likes

You will be so missed! Thank you for everything you have done for us, and specially for me, I will never forget. I’m so proud of you for getting out of this dark place and putting yourself first! <3

And as Bess said, don’t be a stranger!

1 Like

Roles officially removed - sorry for the delay.