Resignation - Cora Prion (Mod. + Builder)

I’d like to start this off by saying, I’m sorry. I wasn’t as ready to return to staff as I thought, and now I cannot stay staff any longer. I rushed into reapplying and now I’ve yet again fallen out of interest with the server. I understand it looks like I’m just ““pulling a Kaneki””, applying for staff then disappearing, but that was not my intention.
I came back too soon and now I no longer have an urge to log on once a week, let alone once a day. Quidditch was the main reason I returned and now that I’ve left that scene I feel no more reason for me to stay. I’m falling behind on playtime, contributions, and voting on staff apps. I won’t say I love you all, because there are definitely some people who solidified my decision to leave in a negative way. I will say, however, that it has been amazing catching up with the people I left behind in January and getting to know those who have moved up since then.
I will most likely stay around forums and the server occasionally until my 2 years post, but after that I will rarely come online.

Again, sorry for letting you down yet again, and thank you for giving me the chance to reconnect with some old friends.

8 Likes

You didn’t let anyone down, Cora. You worked hard when you were Admin and some of us get into things we realize we aren’t ready to do. I rushed into reapplying Mod in January and I regretted it, don’t worry. We all make those bad choices. Sorry to hear you’re leaving, byee! ;-;

1 Like

Didn’t know ya that well but thanks for being a part of the team ^-^ hope all goes well for ya and sad to see ya go ;-;

Uh Cora nuu, my first Dada Prof, dun go. .-.
I remember that class because it was one of my first classes. And you had this skin with the brown robe. Hopefully will see you around o/

Nuu Cora, you were a great staff member and you did amazing you helped me out when I was a lil helper/mod! Hope things will turn out well for you in the future and maybe you’ll return once again! :heart:

You were the only fellow Aussie on the staff team that I know~ ;A;