Resignation - Lilly Arima

Firstly… yes, I’m jumping on the band wagon lol, I’ve wanted to do this for a while but seeing a few other people resigning today helped push me towards it.

Honestly I know I could fill this post with thousands of words about how I feel, about the memories I have on here, the friends I’ve made, and how sad I am to have to leave, but I don’t think my words could ever truly express my emotions in regards to this.

I just wanted to say that this server and all of you have helped me so much. I was 11 when I joined and just this week turned 16. After over four years on this server, I have learned so much about life, about responsibilities, and about myself. All of you played a part in making me who I am today, and I am so grateful for it.

With that said, I lately have just lost my spark and passion for this server, Minecraft, and the internet in general. I’ve logged on less, I haven’t volunteered to help out in Lore team, and I’m not going on social media much. As I’m getting older, other parts of my life have become more important to me than a Minecraft server, and I feel like I’m not being fair to anyone on the server or to myself to continue to hold my position whilst essentially doing next to nothing.

I have put off making this post for so long because I always have had an attachment to Knockturn and always have called it my second home. The memories, both good and bad, that I have had here will forever be a part of me. This isn’t just another Minecraft server; it is a community, one that is not only filled with friendships, but with family.

I’m not sure if I will be logging in much anymore. Honestly when I do log in I have next to nothing that I can do. I will still be on Discord, and feel free to shoot me a message anytime you want to talk.

I thank all of you for the good times, for the memories, and for the amazing experience that the past 4.5 years have given me. Even though I’m only 16, I have grown so much since I joined this server, and I finally see where I want to go in life and see a place for myself in the world. You all are the best friends and family I could ever hope for, and I hope we still can be in contact.

Enjoy your lives, lovelies, you deserve it o/

Tldr: I’m resigning from Lore and likely won’t be playing anymore

13 Likes

Will miss you so much Lilly twin :heart: I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors wherever they may be

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.