Shadow's Three Years on Knockturn

Yes, I’ve been kind of dead recently… But I’m still here :). 3 years have gone by very quickly it seems. It seems like just yesterday when I died on the way to my first potions class. There have been definite downs, but who doesn’t have some? There have also been a whole lot of positives though too, and in the end that’s really all that matters. I’ve met so many amazing people and I wouldn’t trade these last 3 years with you guys for anything in the world. There’s no way I would be able to list every single person that’s had an impact on me but I can certainly try. I apologize if your name isn’t on the list… I’m very forgetful!

katna, lisa blishwick, liam blishwick, oliver blishwick, bella armstrong, gareott armstrong, kat weasley, Indigø̨ Campbell, cassandra dixon, maymay greengrass, fance skye, max booth, bethie malfoy, cora prion, cris malfoy, harry malfoy, harry king, bambi cunningham, gabby spiritus, kitteh starling, sam starling, pinkie, Siph, Alex Snow, Cassie Anderson, alice cunningham, Aneliz, bob titan, draco, kendra bell, Michael king, maddie bell, richela, seph, ties, almerian, meow malfoy, goose, app spiritus, Elaine Murray, jordan phillips, luke schoneidnaowe, veara, horace, hannah, star holmes, stormy, veryna, katherine, jacob cole, cormac, elsa, phillip cunningham, tessa, hari, alex slytherin,

7 Likes

You’re the person who introduced me to this server 3 years ago, pretty wild to think it was that long ago. You showed me how to cast and led me into this adventure I never knew I’d stick to join. I am so thankful to have you even if we’ve distanced a bit, and again congratulations on three years! I’ll be joining you tomorrow c:

1 Like

mfw you can’t spell the german last name

twice… <3 Love you Wodahs

1 Like

I miss you and rest so much too. This server meant the world to me and while I’ve parted from it and grown since I was last online, you all had such a big impact on me. I’m so glad I was able to meet all of you. Perhaps one day I’ll return :slight_smile: I sure did have fun with you guys. So many good memories. It’s nice to see a few of you are still around <3

Love, Alice

@Qlivia Please don’t necropost. This topic has been dead for over a year. You can message them directly instead. :relaxed: