Shop Suggestion

Follow this check list BEFORE suggesting something:

• Is it a canon spell ? -> Do not suggest.
  • Is it about a feature in a minecraft version we a not on yet? -> Do not suggest.
  • Did you do research to see if it was even possible? -> If no, do not suggest.
  • Is it something from the movies that you think would be cool that would take A LONG TIME TO CODE (ie: newt’s suitcase, moving stairs, jobs after graduation) -> Do not suggest, most likely we are already planning it and you’re just wasting time.
  • Is it something like the forbidden spells, horcruxes, flying apparation, or animagus, that you think the server needs and doesn’t have -> If its in the movies in a large part, its not a suggestion, you just want it to happen. Suggestions are NEW ideas.

Suggestion
Okay first off, I’m not entirely sure if this will be possible as I don’t exactly know how to research this, so if it isn’t possible I understand that, I just figured I’d see. I own a shop, and I mostly sell beer. Whenever I have to put new beer in, I have to retype what I sell it for, every time. This can hurt my fingers and also just takes a very long time. I’ve seen that other items (AKA: Music discs) stack, so can it be made that beer can stack as well? I figure they don’t stack because (I believe?) they’re two different plugins, but I just wanted to see if this was actually possible.

Why it will be good:
A lot of people own shops, and a lot of people sell beer. It will help save a lot of time and make it easier to restock

How it will work in code/other functions
Basically it’s just like other items in a shop, you have to put the first beer in and put whatever price, then turn on the feature that keeps it in the shop at zero stock. Then you can leftclick your invetory whenever you have beer and it will automatically stack it.

Who do you imagine has time to implement this feature
This idea probably (if even possible) won’t be near the top of ideas to be coded, but if developers think it’s a good idea I figure when they do the more important things they can help with it.

Which server?
Hogwarts

This is bc each beer has a uuid and i can’t fix it. Maybe in the future (after our current auto lesson war) i will add something where you can have a ‘default’ price for something that you sell based on the name or first lore or something. i will have to think about it and how it would work.

4 Likes