If your suggestion is plugin related on an existing plugin, please put the issue in on the plugin in gitlab.
Follow this check list BEFORE suggesting something:
- Is it a canon spell ? -> Do not suggest.
- Is it about a feature in a minecraft version we a not on yet? -> Do not suggest.
- Did you do research to see if it was even possible? -> If no, do not suggest.
- Is it something from the movies that you think would be cool that would take A LONG TIME TO CODE (ie: newt’s suitcase, moving stairs, jobs after graduation) -> Do not suggest, most likely we are already planning it and you’re just wasting time.
- Is it something like the forbidden spells, horcruxes, flying apparation, or animagus, that you think the server needs and doesn’t have -> If its in the movies in a large part, its not a suggestion, you just want it to happen. Suggestions are NEW ideas.
Show whether the person is a witch, wix, or wizard when you hover over their name in chat. So for example:
Mod Ava Tonks Year 3 Hufflepuff Witch
Why it will be good:
Sometimes it’s easy to forget to check /profile of a person every time you want to refer to someone by their pronouns, and I don’t think most people do. It’s most likely pretty annoying and definitely disrespectful to a person if you mess up their pronouns, and I think it’d be nice to make sure everyone is recognized how they wish to be.
How it will work in code/other functions
[Write for how it will work. Realizing that coding a single spell takes an hour.]
I don’t think it needs to be coded exactly, more like implemented.
Who do you imagine has time to implement this feature
[Next available time for someone to code is most likely close to december 2018 due to current plans. So do not follow up this post a week later asking why its not implemented even if the entire community thinks its a fabulous idea.]
I’m not sure.