ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: oops_hi28

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Angelina Nott

Real-Life Age:

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: ( Y2+ for all roles except Lore {Y1+} and Professor {Y3+} ) Y2

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) yep!

If you have Discord, what is your username?: lei’s eyelash#2201

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED) yes I do!

How long have you been on the server?:: I have been on the server since March 2018!

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.) I know how to edit and make videos to post onto Youtube, and I have been putting songs together and making movies since a young age. I enjoy doing this in my free time already, and I think that I would be a good fit for the current social team. I am a young age, so I know what kind of content people my age tend to pay attention to. I can come up with ideas for things to advertise Knockturn and want to try and help promote and make the server bigger in any way I can. I can edit pictures to post onto the social media sites are used, and improve even more at the same time. Overall, I want to help out and make more people happy!

Have You been Staff Before?: I am currently an Event Planner.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: dedicating this to my wives ily <3

5 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed:

1 Like