ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: CrystalmtG

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Crystal Stone

Real-Life Age: 15

Timezone: UTC-04:00

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Y3

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yess

If you have Discord, what is your username?: CrystalmtG#7655

How long have you been on the server?:: Well over a year. About a year and a half.

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)

I believe I should be chosen for this role because I know I have what it takes. I’ve taken the time to learn about this role and to prepare myself for this. I’m very active on the server and I really want to help the server out more. I’m already a mod and a PA (used to be a helper), so I believe I am ready to take this next step. I’ve also been a part of planning and hosting official events and mini-events. I’m very hardworking and dedicated to this server and my current roles, as I will be to this role.

Have You been Staff Before?: Yess, currently a mod and a PA. Used to be a helper as well!

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Nope! Thanks for reading! :heart:

3 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: