Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Smile King

Real-Life Age: 15

Timezone: CET

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Y5

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: smilemaster8#0693

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED) Yes

How long have you been on the server?:: Almost 3 years

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.) I am a very organised person. I like to keep everything clean and easily accessible which is always good when working in a team. I’m an active player and have experience in managing a lot of things, as previous Club/Event manager I’ve learned a lot and I am already familiar with the duties of this role. I feel like I can contribute more to the server with this role and hopefully improve the overall team with my effort.

Have You been Staff Before?: I am an Admin, Professor, YouTube member and previous club/event manager.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I have considered this role for a long time and I believed the time was right to apply.

8 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: