Staff member or professor

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username: StarComit

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Star Zabini (want a change but too poor ;-; )

Mordonia Roleplay Name: don’t have one

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts] hogwarts

Timezone: GMT

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles) yr 1

Mordonia Rank: none

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles) yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: @starComit#5392

How long have you been on the server?:: a long time but i have no idea how to check

Why should we pick you for this role?: because I try my best to help at anything that is given to me. I may be a 13 year old but my maturity is far better then anyone my age and I take more responsibility for my actions. And so I just want to help anyone or anything I can

Have You been Staff Before?: Yes i currently co own a anime server and administrate 2 others of which have died I also used to moderate on a anime server but i resigned due to hate

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: well i’m not like the other 13 year olds. I try my best to be different but i already am since of the way i’m treated everywhere i go so i came here to go on the staff team to spread positivity and try and make friends on the staff team

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted.

In order to apply for a hogwarts staff role you must meet the requirement to be at least in year 2.

Additionally you have to apply for a specific role, you cant just be like ‘give me a role so i am special’ you need to want to be useful and all jobs on staff require doing work