If your suggestion is plugin related on an existing plugin, please put the issue in on the plugin in gitlab.
Follow this check list BEFORE suggesting something:
- Is it a canon spell ? -> Do not suggest.
- Is it about a feature in a minecraft version we a not on yet? -> Do not suggest.
- Did you do research to see if it was even possible? -> If no, do not suggest.
- Is it something from the movies that you think would be cool that would take A LONG TIME TO CODE (ie: newt’s suitcase, moving stairs, jobs after graduation) -> Do not suggest, most likely we are already planning it and you’re just wasting time.
- Is it something like the forbidden spells, horcruxes, flying apparation, or animagus, that you think the server needs and doesn’t have -> If its in the movies in a large part, its not a suggestion, you just want it to happen. Suggestions are NEW ideas.
Everyone knows how when the bread sign got removed we started selling 64 cauldron cakes for a sickle, I have a solution to propose which I think everyone would be happy with
Why it will be good:
It devalues the price of cauldron cakes from actual candy shops and makes it incredibly hard for player shops that sell food to profit with that competition
How it will work in code/other functions
[Write for how it will work. Realizing that coding a single spell takes an hour.]
My potential solution is to replace the cheap cauldron cakes in the Great Hall with bread, Subyork Alley sells 10 bread for 5 sickles so we could do that there, or we could even do it cheaper, it would return the price of cauldron cakes to the proper candy shop price and allow players to sell more food and try to do cheaper than the admin shop, I know you guys want the server economy to be as player run as it can be
Who do you imagine has time to implement this feature
[Next available time for someone to code is most likely close to december 2018 due to current plans. So do not follow up this post a week later asking why its not implemented even if the entire community thinks its a fabulous idea.]
Any staff with access to the shop sign, most likely Admin or higher