Talbertus - Trenton Treetrunk - Inappropriate Behavior

NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPTED IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Trolling

Minecraft Username: Talbertus

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Trenton Treetrunk

Discord (if applicable)

Reason for Ban: Posting inappropriate links, but unfortunately that would probably have not been the only reason.

Why should we let you back in?

Alright, first thing I want to say before starting is I haven’t come to write this to beg to be unbanned, and looking at these other posts, the chances of me getting unbanned are very low considering how I’ve acted. I just need to make peace with myself and lay out my mind so sorry if this is messy or not easy to read from an outsiders standpoint it’s just my internal thoughts. Ok, now to actually start, I never intended to purposefully be a problem. I would always report things I saw, had a pretty long DM with Michael about spells bugs, I made posts on the gitea, google forms for lore, etc… Even though I’ve been problematic, I’ve always tried to be a rule follower and just tend to make mistake after mistake especially with copy and paste which I’ll get to later. The links that got me banned were copy and pasted from my friends on accident, instead of the spell I meant to cast during a spell spam session. This sounds like a lousy excuse, and really is, but there was tons of things I’ve accidentally leaked or said because of copy and paste that have really backfired on me and I really regret it. So, as a solution I will not be using copy and paste anymore not just to spell spam, but at all if I was ever given a chance back on the server to be completely safe with myself as it was a big problem. The second main thing was my snarky attitude. This isn’t really something especially bad, but was still an issue with me. I always had to say something. It’s only been a few weeks, much less than some of the other times that people have taken before posting a ban appeal, but truthfully, there isn’t much a person can do to combat this issue unless they change who they are. I’ve been trying to do that, but it has been taking some time, and I really take this personally when I say how much I’m desperately trying to improve to be a better person. For right now though, if I were to get unbanned I would just try to not talk in chat unless someone needs help. That way I can actively become better at my decision making when typing in chat as to only be helpful. There is one more thing I would like to bring back up in this, and that is SbDanielJustRemovedTgeNameFrom. I don’t know who handles ban appeals, but if Pande were to ever read this, I don’t think she would accept my apology but I just want to say I really am sorry for spoiling your alt. It was another one of those things where I just didn’t think “what if I were in their shoes” which could be fixed if I just hadn’t decided to have a need to say anything in chat. Once again, this isn’t a post to beg for an unban, but I got all my thoughts out, and can live better with myself now knowing what I’ve done wrong and how I can improve.

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned) Yes

Have you been banned and unbanned before this? No

3 Likes

I really don’t think this is the right place to apologise, the ones that really deserve an apology are your friends after how you treated them before leaving.

2 Likes

This appeal has been denied. Please try again in two weeks.